- Bad news for Microsoft — Apple claims iPad cuts into sales of Windows PCs
- Kodak win in patent case against Apple will stand, ITC says
- OS X ‘Lion’ ships Wednesday, says Apple
- Apple: Mac OS X Lion to hit the App Store tomorrow
- Report: Some on Apple’s board discuss Jobs successor
- Apple reports Q3 earnings; crushes on iPhones, slays on iPad numbers, profits up 125%
- Apple Q3 a blowout: 20.34 million iPhones; 9.25 million iPads
- Apple’s Q3 earnings exceed estimates: $28.57 billion revenue, $7.31 billion profit, 20 million iPhones sold
- Google’s Schmidt: Competitors are responding with lawsuits rather than innovation
- Tablet troubles: Can anyone challenge Apple?
- Apple directors talked CEO job with recruiters: report
- Apple board out of school on Jobs succession?
- OpenBSD Marches Toward 5.0 Release
- Android May No Longer Be Free, Thanks to Apple
- ITC arbiter rules Kodak did not infringe on Apple patents
- Samsung boots Smart Cases, avoids more Apple litigation
- Android Gets Two Subscription Gaming Services
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo review
- Apple to launch Mac OS X Lion tomorrow?
- Verizon’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 may pack Micro SIMs, force Charge owners to break out the scissors