- Apple Sues Amazon Over App Store Trademark
- Microsoft Sues Barnes & Noble Over Android
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 specs and Honeycomb UI tweaks leak out before its official launch
- Apple Expected To Release iOS 4.3.1 Security Update
- Microsoft sues Barnes & Noble, Foxconn, Inventec over Android e-readers
- Does Android Violate the GPL? Probably Not
- iPad 2 problems: What users complain about the most
- Unlike IE9, Firefox 4 Will Still Support Windows XP
- Microsoft throws down the gauntlet at Android tablets
- There’s more than one way for Microsoft to compete with Android
- Firefox 4.0 Makes Early Appearance
- Sprint’s BlackBerry 4G PlayBook portal goes live, still on track for a summer release
- Verizon and HTC offer Thunderbolt extended battery, give your phone dumps like a truck
- AnyDATA announces two tablets with Gingerbread and Honeycomb
- Motorola Xoom WiFi hitting Canada next month (update: $599, available for pre-order)
- Firefox 4 FINAL – Available now!
- First impressions of the blazing HTC ThunderBolt LTE smartphone
- Anti-gay app remains in App Store despite protests
- Supersized smartphone popularity surges in 2010, NPD Group claims
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer coming to U.S. in April
Archive for March 2011
- T-Mobile answers its customers’ most Frequently Asked Question: no iPhone
- Five ways AT&T acquiring T-Mobile will change the mobile operating landscape
- Creative’s 7-inch ZiiO tablet gets Froyo this Friday, 10-inch model to follow suit
- T-Mobile: Business as usual for now
- AT&T buys T-mobile to create the new top dog in US wireless
- Amazon’s Android Appstore may launch March 22
- Will AT&T kill T-Mobile's lovely anti-AT&T ads?
- Samsung Galaxy S II Mini leaks out for Three, plus Nokia X7, Flyer and PlayBook release dates in UK
- Ubuntu Linux Aims to Give Back with Debian Dex
- AT&T to acquire T-Mobile USA for $39 billion
- AT&T to acquire T-Mobile from Deutsche Telekom for $39 billion
- AT&T agrees to buy T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom for $39 billion (update)
- iToons: If Charlie Sheen Advised Microsoft…
- Microsoft and ASUS show off all the stylish stylus action you can have on an Eee Slate (video)
- HTC Shooter Is The HTC Evo 3D To Be Announced Tuesday?
- It’s About Time Apple.. We’ve Had That Since October 08
- How would you change Samsung’s Nexus S?
- Five ways the iPad 2 works on the buyer’s subconscious
- Sony crafting VAIOs with Chrome OS, external GPUs and Thunderbolt tech?
- Android Gaming Has Finally Arrived
- Caveat Emptor: What You Should Know Before Buying a Xoom
- HTC designers talk up Verizon ThunderBolt
- Adobe Flash 10.2 in the Market
- Apple Disputes Browser Speed Findings, Says Mobile Safari's the True Contender
- Z-410: How ZFS Is Slowly Making Its Way to Mac OS X
- Windows 8 Wish List – Tom’s Guide
- Who's Behind the Google-Linux License Ruckus?
- HTC Ranks Highest In Customer Satisfaction Of Android Manufacturers says JD Power
- Google Gives Android Devs Detailed Stats On Downloaded Apps
- Nitpicking the iPad 2: Things I wish Apple had done differently
- Android vs. iPhone: Which web browser is faster?
- Apple’s iPhone gets highest rating in J.D. Power survey, RIM falls to last place
- Gtk+ 3.2 Runs Any Gtk+ Application in a Browser
- Flash 10.2 beta released for Android
- Galaxy Player vs. iPod Touch: Specs compared
- Teacup, Meet Storm, pt. V: iOS 4.3 and Web App Performance
- NFC rumors for iPhone 5 return, this time from Forbes
- Good news for Windows tablets — people are clamoring for them
- Gingerbread 2.3.3 Ported to Sony Xperia X8
- Android still No. 1 smartphone OS on ad network
- Amazon Android apps to drive down pricing?
- Apple iPad 2 review
- Flash 10.2 hits Android today, Adobe hopes for viewable 720p playback in a matter of weeks
- Motorola Xoom, LG Optimus Pad, Acer Iconia A100, and ASUS Eee Pad get Euro retailer pricing
- Ask Maggie: HTC Thunderbolt vs. Droid Bionic
- T-Mobile G-Slate and G2X dual-core smartphone coming on April 20th?
- Creeper, the first computer virus, is 40 years young today
- * Debian 6 Squeeze: Not Good *
- T-Mobile to release LG G2X, G-Slate on April 20th, suggests rumor
- Mac App Store low on freebies, high on games
- Does Google’s Android violate Linux’s Copyright?
- Apple calls foul on web browser speed test
- Motorola Xoom WiFi now available for pre-order
- Is Internet Explorer 9 the new speed king?
- Android/iPhone web browsing speed test flawed
- Nexus S Beats iPhone 4 In 'Real World' Web Browsing Tests
- Gtk 3.2 Will Let You Run Applications In a Browser
- Not So Fast, iPhone! Android Is Faster On Web Than iPhone 52% Of The Time
- Amazon in price war with Google over Android apps
- Android beats iPhone on browser speed–or not
- Does Android Have a Linux Copyright Problem?
- Asus Chrome OS Netbook under $250?
- ‘Misleading’ Test Says Android Is Faster Than iPhone
- Asus rumored to launch $200 Chrome OS netbook in June
- Amazon’s Android App Store Leaked, Price Wars to Come?
- Android Web Browser Faster Than iPhone — Or Is It?
- Samsung Android MP3 Player hits US
- Samsung launches Galaxy Player devices: Is there a market here?
- Customize Folder Icons When You Don’t See a Tab For It
- Droids galore: Your guide to Verizon’s future phones
- New Linux kernel goes faster
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 – Don’t install it, yet
- Is Droooooooiiiiddddddd Marketing Campaign Hindering The Xoom
- Motorola Xoom WiFi Coming March 27th
- Apple to dominate PC market in 2011, estimates show
- Motorola’s Wi-Fi XOOM coming to U.S. March 27th, $599
- Spotlight On Linux: CrunchBang
- Apple limiting web apps; SoundTracking dev speaks
- Could Windows Phone 7 eventually go the way of the Zune?
- New images of Motorola’s DROID 3 surface
- 2 HP Expands WebOS to a PC (and More) Near You – Server Watch
- Microsoft IE9 release: Download “the best browser”
- Intel may be working with notebook OEMs on Android tablets
- Apple: The world’s most important Windows software developer?
- HTC Prime Windows Phone image and specs leak
- Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt kicks off the grand LTE experiment
- Images, specs of HTC’s Pyramid Android handset surface
- RIM calls iPhone ‘badly flawed’ ahead of launch
- HTC Arrive hands-on!
- 3 Motorola Verizon Phones Spotted…
- Verizon waives Xoom and Galaxy Tab activation fees on contracts from March 1st in a limited time offer
- Developers: Apple throttling Web app speeds on iPhone homescreen
- HTC Pyramid
- Guide To Android, The T-Mobile Sidekick
- HTC’s Thunderbolt for LTE Will Roll Out on Verizon
- Despite Google going forward, reports say no NFC on iPhone 5
- Internet Explorer 9 Released
- Nokia collects design patent for a tablet, evokes N8 aesthetics (update: there’s another one!)
- Android tablet war: Galaxy Tab vs. ‘rooted’ Nook Color
- HTC Ignite, Prime, and Pyramid renders surface?
- Motorola Milestone achieves Android 2.2 milestone at last, Froyo update ready for download
- These Android Phones’ Killer Features Are ‘Some Assembly Required’
- iOS ‘web app performance issue’ – Bug or feature?
- IE9 vs Chrome 10 vs Firefox 4 RC vs Opera 11.01 vs Safari 5 – The BIG browser benchmark!
- Motorola Droid 3, Droid X 2 and LTE-equipped Targa pictured?
- Guide To Android: Custom UI’s, Touchwiz
- Bizzy Challenges The Droid Guy to Check Out South By South West
- Windows 7 System Restore: less trustworthy than XP?
- Attacks Use IE to Exploit Windows MHTML Flaw
- iPad 2 jailbroken, no ETA on public release
- Users complain iPhone clock bungles time change
- Why Android Tablets Can’t Compete with the iPad 2
- WiFi-only Xoom headed to Staples for March 27th release?