- Why Microsoft’s $1 billion payment to Nokia is money well spent
- The Atrix 4G and Our Post-PC Future – PCWorld
- Microsoft Losing the Mobile War as Android Knocks RIM from Top
- Microsoft-Motorola patent spat heats up
- Poll: Are you buying an iPad 2?
- Android now more profitable than iOS for well-known game developer
- HTC Prepares Stylus-Based iPad 2 Rival
- HTC Sense Sets Droid Incredible, Evo 4G Apart
- Android leaps beyond RIM to take top spot in U.S. market
- iPad 2 sales could be stronger than original iPad’s
- Linux Is Vulnerable to Malicious USB Devices.
- CTIA awards site suggests two new LG smartphones due at conference
- Are you suffering from app fatigue?
- Lenovo announces X220 and X220 Tablet with Sandy Bridge
- Google further updates Android Market security, and more
- Should I buy an iPad 2?
- ViewSonic’s dual-booting Android / Windows 7 ViewPad 10 tablet now shipping
- Nokia Has a Billion Reasons To Love WP7
- Feds finally extend security baseline to Red Hat Linux – InfoWorld
- Android Overtakes BlackBerry As the Top U.S. Smartphone Platform [REPORT]