- “Oops: No copied Java Code Found in Android”
- Google Copied Java in Android, Expert Says
- Apple turns the screws
- iPad Lookalike Dual-Boots Ubuntu and Windows
- Sprint’s latest 4G phone just $89.99 from Amazon
- ‘Gem’ Android phone revealed on Samsung website
- Should the iPhone 5 get a larger screen?
- Motoblur coming to Xoom as software update, still considered Google flagship product? (update)
- Apple patent application details magical mouse with a built-in display
- “Tamper Resistant” iPhone Easily Opened With $10 Tool
- Unusual Screws Block Tampering with Apple’s iPhone
- Cybercrooks Tire of Windows — They’re After Your iPhone Now
- Florian Mueller: Copyright-infringing material in Android codebase
- Proof That Android Copied Java Code (Or Not)
- Android OS bombshell: Did Google illegally lift copyrighted code?
- The Pentalobe: Apple’s screwy attempt to keep iPhone 4 locked won’t work
- Is Yahoo causing Windows Phone 7 data-upload concerns (and more Microsoft news from the week)
- Oops: No copied Java code or weapons of mass destruction found in Android
- Report: Android code identical to Java
- Apple ‘User-Proofing’ iPhones
Archive for January 2011
- A Swarm of Rivals May Crowd Apple’s iPad Market
- Samsung Galaxy 4G Landing on T-Mobile
- Google’s Android Market policing could affect Amazon’s app store
- The highs and lows of Android’s future
- iPad 2 Will Definitely Have a Camera
- Are Android Tablets Vapor? Or Just Not Here?
- Apple to Spend $3.9 Billion on Reviving Project Aquarius?
- GNOME 3 Website Launches
- Black Hat: Microsoft Donates Security Tools
- iOS 4.3 Beta Hints at a Social Network for Apple Devices
- Sprint reminds you it is working on Epic 4G Froyo update
- Motorola Atrix 4G gets FCC approval
- Linux lovers riled up over Sony PS3 lawsuit, Firefox woes – LinuxDevices.com
- Software groups urge probe of Novell patent sale
- Zeus Malware Now Targets Online Payment Providers
- Larry Page taking over as Google CEO, Eric Schmidt will remain as Executive Chairman
- HTC leaks suggest big, small, buttonless, and Brew MP-based phones are on the way
- EXCLUSIVE! Samsung Galaxy S 4G Excluviely From T-Mobile?
- T-Mobile Customers Rejoice Froyo To Vibrant Tomorrow
- DigiTimes: HTC launching tablet in March, to be called Flyer
- The EU won't stand in the way of Microsoft & Friends acquiring Novell's patents
- LG G-Slate to have an 8.9-inch 3D display? Rumor mill says ‘maybe’
- Third-party blamed for Windows Phone 7 phantom data use
- The Problems of Xfce 4.8 on BSD Flavours
- FSF Announces Support for WebM Project
- webOS Tablets May Be Cloud-Based with High-End Audio
- iOS 4.3 beta 2 released, iPad multitasking gestures just a developer preview
- Only 0.4% of Android users have version 2.3, Gingerbread. Here’s why it doesn’t matter.
- Did Apple reverse its stance on nudity for Playboy?
- Did Apple reverse its stance on porn, ahem nudity, for Playboy?
- Android stomps Nokia's X7 at AT&T
- Strong iPad Sales Drive Apple’s Huge Revenue Gain
- Windows Phone 7 data hog bug identified by Microsoft; fix in the works
- Apple seeds iOS 4.3 beta 2 to developers
- More WebOS tablet rumors: cloud storage, ‘Touchstone’ charging, shipping in March?
- Bloomberg: PlayStation Phone announcement coming at MWC
- Did Apple reverse its stance on porn for Playboy?
- Apple on tablets, and its secret $3.9 billion component contract
- Apple’s enterprise mojo by the numbers
- HP/Palm webOS tablets could start shipping in March
- Apple’s invested in a ‘very strategic’ $3.9b component supply agreement, but what is it?
- Will Microsoft Unify Their Operating Systems?
- Apple on iPad competition: Windows is 'big and heavy,' next-gen Android tablets are still vapor
- 2D Unity Not on the Natty Plan, Says Canonical
- While Steve Jobs Is Away, Tim Cook Will Bash Android In His Place
- Can Apple thrive without its visionary CEO?
- Samsung LTE MiFi on Video
- HP calls us out, implies it’s got even better scoops at February webOS event
- Novell shares more specifics on patents it is selling to Microsoft, Apple
- CyanogenMod CM7: Teach your old Droid New Tricks
- Jobs makes info about his health a trade secret
- Ubuntu To Include Qt Applications
- The Samsung/ Android Update Debacle Now Hear This!
- Myth: Virtualization Increases the Speed of Delivering IT Services
- Android vs. Apple: The 2011 cage match
- Hands on With the Motorola XOOM Tablet With Video
- Specs, images of HP/Palm webOS tablets leaked
- Canonical and Shuttleworth add Qt to Ubuntu Linux
- First images and specs of two HP webOS tablets leaked online — 9-inch Topaz, 7-inch Opal
- HTC Thunderbolt (LTE Enabled) Captured on Video
- RIM says PlayBook is still ‘great’ without tethered BlackBerry smartphone
- iPad 2 display, vibrating motor appear on parts supplier’s site
- The Ambiguity of "Open" and VP8 Vs. H.264
- Threat of Cyberwar Is Over-Hyped
- iToons: When Apple Love Goes Too Far
- Next iPhone and iPad Will Have a Dual-Core Graphics Chip [RUMOR]
- Smartphones lift Apple and Samsung in quarterly phone bonanza
- Android’s many markets bring opportunity and growth
- Apple’s iPads, game consoles lift M.Video Dec sales
- HP Will Show ‘Future of webOS’ with Tablet and More
- Collected: Reaction to Steve Jobs new medical absence
- Sony Ericsson’s Xperia Play gets handled on videos, again
- Apple iPhone 5 To Flaunt New A8 Processor
- Apple’s Jobs takes medical leave of absence
- Apple CEO Taking Medical Leave
- Apple’s Steve Jobs takes medical leave
- Could Steve Jobs’ leave of absence be more serious this time around?
- RIM extending tools to other smartphone platforms, going cross-platform?
- UK aims to improve access to technology, internet with £98 Linux PCs
- Apple’s Tim Cook called on to sub for Jobs again
- Comparison: Verizon iPhone 4 and Two Hot New Android Smartphones [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Roll Your Own Toy UNIX-clone OS
- FreeBSD 8.2-RC2 Now Available
- Tomcat 7 Finalized
- Why Linux Loses Out On Hardware Acceleration In Firefox
- Advice On Teaching Linux To CS Freshmen?
- Comparison: iPhone 4 and Two Hot New Android Smartphones [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Apple iPad 2 to have 2048×1536 resolution Retina Display?
- Does HP have the right strategy to take on the iPad and Android tablets?
- Google Defines the Sides in the HTML5 Video Fight
- When does Windows Phone 7 get its grand opening?
- Microsoft: Desktop Product Cycle is Too Long for Mobile Products
- Google defends H.264 removal from Chrome, says WebM plug-ins coming to Safari and IE9
- iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Azure Cloud Storage Announced – Phones Review
- Lawyers Can Leave Windows for Linux OS – Ubuntu (SEOLawFirm.com) – LWN.net
- Google answers critics on HTML5 Web video move – CNET (blog)
- Windows on verge of dropping below 90% market share – NetworkWorld.com
- Microsoft’s Tablet Strategy and How Linux Compares – Linux.com (blog)
- Customize File Open and Save Dialog Boxes
- HP promises webOS netbooks to go along with smartphones and slates
- Google To Push WebM With IE9, Safari Plugins
- Notion Ink's Adam Android Tablet Said To Ship This Week
- Samsung Prepping Galaxy S Mini?
- Why the Future of Online Video Is in Serious Trouble [OP-ED]
- T-Mobile G-Slate gets FCC approval
- Shuttleworth Announces “2D” Version of Unity in Ubuntu 11.04
- No Hardware Acceleration Firefox for Linux Due to Buggy X Drivers
- Notion Ink Adam clears FCC, begins shipping ‘around Wednesday’
- Nokia X7 press shot emerges with AT&T branding, subsidized hopes and dreams
- Motorola Atrix Shaping Up For Early March Launch
- German Nexus S Spotted Running Android 2.4 Hold Your Horses?
- HTC, Verizon deploy Android handset updates most frequently in U.S., says study
- Android 2.3 getting music synchronization service?
- How would you change Windows Phone 7?
- Report: Future iPad, iPhone to have Qualcomm chips
- Exclusive: The future of the iPad 2, iPhone 5, and Apple TV, and why Apple is shifting its mobile line to Qualcomm chipsets
- Apple Vetoes Free iPad Editions for Print Subscribers [REPORT] (Mashable)
- Lustre File System Getting New Community Distro
- LG exec says Windows Phone 7 sales aren’t meeting expectations, OS is ‘boring’ to some
- MobileTechRoundup show #227; CES 2011 and Verizon iPhone
- The PC Is Dead: Long Live Portable, Pluralistic Computing
- Google answers critics on HTML5 Web video move
- LG rep: Windows Phone 7 launch underwhelmed
- Images of Samsung’s S5830 hit the web; Galaxy S Mini?
- Can Microsoft Right the Windows Phone 7 Ship?
- ARMdevices: ARM-based Google TV platform ‘confirmed’ and coming soon
- The home theater PC is dead, long live Windows Media Center
- Verizon’s Real Plan for iPhone
- Survey Finds 26 Pct of iPhone Users Plan To Dump AT&T
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1: What’s inside
- Android getting Google Music sync in Gingerbread?
- More bad news for Windows 7 Phone — LG is disappointed in sales numbers
- Future Lion hints inside the latest iOS beta
- 1M BlackBerry PlayBook tablets, 800K Motorola XOOMs on order for Q1 according to report
- QEMU vs. VirtualBox
- Embedded Linux 1-Second Cold Boot To QT
- Google Translate for Android translates speech in real-time [video]
- Qualcomm unveils dual-core Snapdragon reference handset at CES 2011
- I, for one, welcome our Linux Penguin, Jeopardy Overlords
- Android U.S. System Updates — Tale of the Tape
- Keepin’ it real fake: Nokia N9 doesn’t wait for mature MeeGo to launch in China
- HP nearly confirms a webOS tablet for next month
- Samsung Responds to Androidspin.com
- Study: Verizon Wireless and HTC most eager to provide Android 2.2 updates
- Evigroup Paddle Pro’s steamy demo gives you head tracking, hot flashes
- Canalys: Android will double competitors’ growth rate in 2011
- Microsoft delivers version 1.0 of its open-source CMS platform
- Another Verizon HTC Device Enroute?
- Apple iOS 4.3 change log revealed
- Why Russia, China, and Iran Love Linux and Open Source
- Can We Blame the iPad Yet for Slowing PC Sales?
- Code of iOS 4.3 suggests multiple iPhone 5 iterations
- iPhone vs. iPhone: Which Network Can Satisfy Your Need For Speed?
- Google updates lead Android Apps of the Week
- Apple’s Mac and iPad Sales Shine In Fourth Quarter
- Samsung GT-i9023 hits FCC: a new version of the Nexus S with Android 2.4?
- 2010 PC growth sees slowdown, tablet cannibalization
- Google turns Android smartphones into interpreters
- Microsoft To Disable Windows Phone 7 Unlocking
- How Open Source Might Finally Become Mainstream
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and Slider: another look
- Top 20 IT Tools of 2010
- BehindKDE: Patrick Spendrin, KDE on Windows
- Microsoft Investigates ‘Phantom’ Windows Phone 7 Data
- Android 2.4 Ice Cream Update May Battle iPhone 5
- AT&T 'evaluating' support for iOS Personal Hotspot, no plans yet
- Exclusive: SwiftKey tweaks its Android keyboard for tablets (hands-on with video)
- New goodies found in iOS 4.3; multitouch gestures for iPad, more
- Is a Sprint iPhone on the Way?
- Hands-on with HTC Evo Shift 4G, Motorola Cliq 2 QWERTY phones
- Sprint drops Galaxy Tab down to $300, undercuts everyone but US Cellular
- iPhone Safer from Hackers than Android
- Microsoft fights Apple claim to “App Store” name
- CES Tablets Jockey for Traction Against Apple’s iPad
- Sprint Drops Galaxy Tab to $299: New Model Coming?