- Researchers Bypass IE Protected Mode
- Samsung triples share of Android device market
- Samsung Puts Galaxy Tab Sales at One Million
- MacBook Air Performs Poorly Compared With Similarly Priced Windows Laptops (PC World)
- Living with iOS 4.2 on the Apple iPad
- Android Power Round: Phone wars, tablet scores, and idiotic research
- Android grabs 50% of new China market — can anything slow it down?
- NetApplications: Apple’s iOS Internet share grew 216% in a year – Fortune (blog)
- Sources: Google-branded Chrome OS netbook to launch on December 7th
- ComScore: Android leaves everyone else in the dust (again)
- On Apple vs Google and the talent drought
- Best Buy Mobile will offer free smartphones, mostly Android, every day in December
- Apple releases new build of OS X 10.6.6 to developers
- Samsung Galaxy Tab sales top 1 million units
- Gartner names Samsung top Android provider in States, 3M Galaxy S handsets shipped in U.S.
- Oracle highlights Solaris Unix plans
- The Move To Linux – Encrypted Disk Issues
- Android not fragmenting: 83% run 2.1 or 2.2
- Ransomware Making a Comeback
- Is 'Quadroid' the New 'Wintel'?
– This is not a surprise. Apple isn’t selling performance, it’s selling the “fact” that it’s “really cool”.
– Android continues to crush their competition.
– Android fragmentation is just the normal FUD thrown out by the usual players.
– Sounds like a good reason to use Linux.