- Sony wants LG phones out of U.S. market
- Sony files suit against LG (Digital Trends)
- Samsung To Release iPod Touch Rival
- HTC EVO 4G Shift accessories start showing up at Best Buy
- New Year’s Teaser: MorphOS on iMac G5
- Why iPad Magazine Sales Are Not As Bad As They Seem
- Archos 28, 32, and 70 now available, do not combine to form mythical Archos 130
- Verizon will launch first 4G phone at CES and it won't be the iPhone (Digital Trends)
- Samsung’s phone division now also in charge of PMPs, Galaxy Player coming in Q2 2011
- iPad no savior for magazine publishers; sales plummeting
- Netflix over 10 times bigger than iTunes rental service, says Gleacher analyst
- Windows Phone 7 Marketplace DRM cracked
- How you know when it’s time to switch to Linux
- Android games succeed in 2010
- Angry Birds creator expects Apple's iOS to remain favored by app developers (Digital Trends)
- The newly updated 1994-2010 Linux Journal Archive is here!
- iPhone 4, T-Mobile G2 Most Buzzed About Phones for 2010
- Americans Don’t Want the FCC to Regulate the Internet [STATS]
- Android apps growing by the second, over 2.5 billion downloads
- How You Know When Itâ€™s Time to Switch to Linux (PC World)
– Probably a safe bet.
– Only if they want to be left behind.
– What time is the best time to switch to Linux? I believe that would be “ANY”time.