- T-Mobile drops Samsung Galaxy Tab to $350 on-contract
- HTC’s Peter Chou says LTE handsets are coming next year, and the world keeps on spinning
- Analyst: Most Verizon iPhone adopters to switch from AT&T
- Report of FBI back door roils OpenBSD community
- Dell Streak slips to $100 on contract at Best Buy
- GNU founder Richard Stallman and Gmail creator Paul Buchheit hate on Chrome OS
- Google TV gets a major update with new Netflix, movable Dual View, Android remote app support
- Windows Phone 7 said to be getting major ‘Mango’ update in August or September
- Chrome 9 beta to bring faster, fancy graphics
- Google proclaims Chrome business-ready
- Android to take over Chrome OS?
- Red Hat Buddies up With Eucalyptus
- Google Nexus S to Launch Thursday with Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Will Steve Jobs announce the Verizon iPhone at CES?
- Dell wants to pay you $25 to take a Motorola DROID X
- Google TV updated with Netflix, dual view, and voice enabled Android app
- The 10 bloodiest battles between Microsoft and Google in 2010
- Former contractor says FBI put back door in OpenBSD
- Is 2011 the year of open source in the public sector?
- Ubuntu Indicators in openSUSE?
– If most are going to be coming from AT&T, the odds are pretty good that they're not currently Android users. The odds that a Verizon iPhone will significantly hurt Android sales is pretty low in my book.
– Please say Yes? I just want the years of Verizon/iPhone rumors to end. Please? Please?
– Can’t really beat that can you?