- Windows 8 3D UI Rumours: Probably Unicorntastic Nonsense
- Haiku R1 Features Poll
- Apple the Grinch bans charitable donations on iPhone apps
- Samsung undecided about Gingerbread on Galaxy S, Google says hardware needs ‘similar’ to Froyo
- Google Cr-48 Chrome laptop preview (update: in-depth impressions!)
- Exclusive: PlayStation Phone ‘Zeus Z1′ prototype benchmarked on video
- LG commits to upgrading Optimus Ones to Gingerbread, angry hordes abate
- Google says 300,000 Android phones activated daily
- Chrome Web Store Puts Desktop in the Browser
- Google’s Chrome OS notebook: Trials and tribulations
- Google’s Chrome OS notebook: My first impressions
- Android biggest activator on Earth? Maybe, maybe not (Appolicious)
- Apple's Biggest 5 Blunders of 2010 (PC World)
- Red Hat rises on upbeat report
(Investor’s Business Daily)
- Google Exec: More Than 300K Android Phones Activated Daily
- Chrome OS: Why Google won't beat Microsoft Windows – TG Daily
- Andy Rubin: over 300,000 Android phones activated daily
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab red flag for Intel
- LG pulls back, ‘will evaluate’ upgrading Optimus series to Gingerbread when specs and source code are public
– Apple doesn’t want you to give your money away unless you’re giving it to them.
– Howard Wolinsky throws everything he can think of to try to paint Android negatively, including the kitchen sink. Still reeks of fail.
– Wow, I’d have hated to be the guy that had to narrow that one down.
– Ooo, ooo! Is it the pre-existing monopoly Microsoft already has on the market? I KNEW IT!!
– I can’t wait to hear Steve’s comments on this one. Should be VERY entertaining.