- Serious Security Bugs Found In Android Kernel
- N-Trig: ‘the most useful Android slates will be pen-enabled’
- Windows XP beats Windows 7 in the enterprise by 750%
- What fragmentation? 77% of devices run Android 2.1 or 2.2
- T-Mobile to unleash Android 2.2-powered Comet for just 10 bucks
- Multitasking finally coming to iPad with imminent iOS 4.2 (Ben Patterson)
– Which will still suck compared to the multitasking in Android. Congratulations iPad/iPhone users, you’re still behind.
- Fedora 14 Released and Reviewed — Advanced, and Not For Wimps
- Android-based Archos 43 PMP now shipping for $250
- Michael Dell: Developing Windows smartphones 'easier' than Android
– Looking forward to seeing what they come up with. If they’re not using Android, a full version of Linux would be nice.
- Creative Ziio 7- and 10-inch Android tablets say ‘me too’
- Samsung Galaxy Tab undressed, reveals massive battery (video)
- LG H1000B Windows 7 tablet emerges at FCC, mystifies in almost every way
– Will look pretty good with a version of Linux running on it.
- W3C tests HTML5 browser compatibility, crowns IE9 the champ
– Booo.. consider this a call to Arms for Google and Mozilla.
- Rumor: Chrome OS netbook due in November
- iSuppli: Samsung Galaxy Tab packs $205 in materials, $215 to manufacture
- The Linux Alternative To Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 Goes Into Beta – Document Management News (press release)
- Apple's iPad carves 95% tablet market, competition is dust
– Really doesn’t matter what Apple plans. With the closed system they’ve got, it’s just a matter of time until they’re overwhelmed by other better, cheaper devices.
- Apple releases iOS 4.2 GM, solicits apps from developers
- OpenBSD 4.8 Released