- T-Mobile myTouch 4G review
- Finally: Ubuntu Ditches X, Switches to Wayland
- IT conference attendees react to Xserve's demise (Macworld)
- HTC Legend getting Android 2.2 in ‘coming weeks’
- Ubuntu abandons X server for Wayland
- Rogers’ Q4 roadmap revealed
- Bell getting Samsung Galaxy Tab on November 12th
- Samsung Galaxy Tab can be made to run all apps in full screen, here’s how (video)
- Why is T-Mobile selling an iPhone cable?
- Ubuntu Dumps X For Unity On Wayland
- Could Linux Abandon Directories in Favour of Tagging?
- Apple to stop offering Xserve after January 31
- No, You're Stupid: How Different Smartphone Users View Themselves (And Others)
- Take one more tablet – Jordan Times
- Researcher To Release Web-Based Android Attack
- Android Crushing iPhone – Open Source For the Win – Singularity Hub
– No one is really surprised.
– Best evidence I’ve seen so far that this thing might be real. Still pretty weak, but that’s the best there is.
– Ubuntu is just going all out on the standards changing here. I’m both anxious and nervous about the next release. Can’t wait to try a Beta.
– I’ve seen this idea before, but to me, it seems like Tagging would be an even more complicated system than directories. I would have to see a working implementation to make up my mind.
– I’ve always been surprised there’s actually an Apple based server. When it comes to people who actually read the specs, and are less affected by the RDF, I couldn’t imagine that they were selling well. I guess I was right.
– Pretty funny.
– Time to upgrade.
– About the only place that Linux isn’t mopping the floor with the competition is the Desktop.