- Samsung Galaxy S now #1 in Japan, displacing iPhone 4
- Unity on Wayland
- Cloud and Virtualization Features Set Fedora 14 Apart
- Bad news for Windows Phone 7 launch — big shortages may be ahead
- Linux e-readers are evolving into Android-tablets
- Apple iPhone Users Overwhelm Flash-friendly App, Skyfire (PC World)
- Apple Sued Over iPhone ‘iBrick’ Update
- T-Mobile HTC HD7 Windows Phone 7 hands on
- Toshiba Folio 100 now shipping its Tegra 2-powered Froyo wares around Europe
- Android smartphones: hack me if you can
- 5 Years of Linux Kernel Releases Benchmarked
- Ubuntu Bug Reporting
- Video: A Message From Steve Jobs About Android and the White iPhone
– Expect more of this in the future.
– Maybe Steve Jobs should take note of this. Apparently, iPhone users DO actually want Flash. Don’t expect his turtleneckness to pay attention though.
– Probably all true.