- * 8Pen: Good, But Not For Everybody *
- KDE 4.5.3 Released
- OLPC XO-3 debut delayed till February as the quest continues for an ‘unbreakable’ screen
- IE9 the best browser? Not so fast
- ITC Staff Sides with Nokia in Apple Complaint
- Creative’s 7- and 10-inch ZiiO Android tablets get the hands-on treatment
- The Linux Alternative To Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 Goes Into Beta – I-Newswire.com (press release)
- 10 Products Microsoft`s Alternatives Easily Beat – Channel Insider
- Time to dump XP – Gartner – Computer Business Review (blog)
- For Microsoft to succeed, must Windows die?
- Android vs. iPhone: Another round, another knockout
- Samsung Galaxy S first smartphone to be Wi-Fi Direct certified
- Skyfire browser hits Apple’s App Store
- Is Windows Phone 7 Really Easiest? A Quick Test
- LG Pad details outed: 8.9-inch Tegra 2 tablet due in Q1 2011
- Android Market gets an upgrade
- Talking Point: Could Linux Abandon Directories In Favour Of Tagging?
- LG Pad coming in Q1 2011, with Android Honeycomb, dual-core Tegra 2, and 8.9-inch screen
- Windows Phone 7 “easier than iPhone, Android, BlackBerry”
- China Mobile joins Linux foundation; accelerates Linux development
– Someone’s been drinking to much of the Microsoft Koolaid.
– Starting to sound like a broken record. I love it.
– Congratulations iPhone users! Now you can buy extra some of the same functionality Android users get by default.