- Ubuntu Will Begin Updating Daily, Report Says
- HTC HD7 greets Black Friday with a Buy One Get One Free offer from T-Mobile
- Is Your Bash Prompt Cramping Your Style?
- Novell To Retain UNIX Copyrights
- Sony’s SNAP Uses GNUstep
- Motorola’s next devices for AT&T and Verizon Wireless
- Android Market adding content ratings to all apps, past, present, and future
- Attachmate to Retain Novell Unix Copyrights
- Readers Sound Off: Best new iOS 4.2 features
- Dell will pay you to take an HTC DROID Incredible
- Who owns what in the Novell deal
- Attachmate to retain Novell Unix copyrights
- BlackBerry Playbook pricing to start at $399?
- iOS 4.3 rumored for December; ngmoco, DeNA expanding Mobage next year
- Acer to challenge the iPad by releasing Android, Windows tablets
- Samsung, HTC License Massive Patent Portfolio
- Chrome OS consumer launch pushed to 2011, Google-branded Chromebook could still arrive this year
- Hopeful for some sweet Gingerbread treats, and other Android news
- Hands-On With Acer's New 10-Inch Android Tablet
- Random Fixes: PC Reboots, Mailto Hassles, Tiny Icons
– Even better.
– Sound like a deal!
– Glad to hear this one.
– Wouldn’t it just be easier to switch to Linux?