- iOS 4.2 GM hits Apple’s developer center
- Sony Internet TV Blu-ray Disc Player with Google TV review
- Man bites dog? Google sues the government
- Customize your Android lock screen
- Android swamps iPhone, tops U.S. market, jumps to number 2 worldwide
- OpenBSD 4.8 Released
- Android Handsets Outsell Apple’s iPhone in Third Quarter
- iPhone 5 to support portable computing using NFC
- T-Mobile Comet launches November 3rd for $9.99 on contract
- What Will Happen to GNOME Now?
- Google Sues US Gov't For Only Considering Microsoft
- ViewSonic unveils ViewPad 7 and ViewPad 10
- Motorola Droid 2 falls to $150, makes room for $200 Droid 2 Global
- Samsung: Nexus Two rumor ‘simply not true’
- Is new Bold a real iPhone rival?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab review
- VLC for iPhone and iPad soon to disappear thanks to GPL complaints — go get it now
- T-Mobile Comet sends $9.99 shot across the bow of dumbphones
- Ubuntu 11.04 won't be the same old Linux desktop
- Samsung Galaxy Tab on sale now in UK
– I think they’re making a little to much of this, but worth reading anyway.
– Funny. This is why it’s hard to get for solutions other than Microsoft’s products to make it in the market.
– Nice work Apple. Another win for Android.
– I’m curious to see how things turn out.