- Sony Internet TV with Google TV ripped apart, messy Intel internals exposed
- Rumors: Samsung Nexus S using fancy curved display Sprint had to pass on, HTC EVO Shift 4G is the Knight?
- Genode Live CD Runs Linux Kernel as Browser Plugin
- The ~200 Line Linux Kernel Patch that Does Wonders
- BlackBerry PlayBook first hands-on! (video)
- The Linux desktop may soon be a lot faster
- Android faces another patent attack
- Why You Need an Android Device This Holiday Season (Mashable)
- LG Optimus One sales top 1 million units
- Boxee Box by D-Link review
- Palm CEO: webOS Is Still Relevant
- Bump and You Can Pay with Google’s New Smartphone
- Optimus One is LG’s fastest-selling phone ever: one million in 40 days
- Panasonic says it will start selling Android-based smartphones in Japan next year, overseas in 2012
- What Android Really Needs Is App Differentiation–Especially On Tablets – OStatic (blog)
- Apple patches security hole in Mac OS X Server 10.6.5
- Eric Schmidt handles Nexus S on video
- Does iWallet iPhone mean Apple versus PayPal?
- Video: Google CEO talks Android, Gingerbread, and Chrome OS
- ViewSonic ViewPad 7 hits Amazon for $120 over MSRP
– As if you need a reason other than they’re cool!
– This guy entirely focuses on the number of applications available, and never considers the Apple factor. Apple is the BEST reason to NOT develop for the iPhone and iPad.