- Gartner’s global phone sales rankings match IDC’s, but say the big guys have less of the pie; Android moves to number two overall
- Open source Kinect camera driver now available for download
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G rooted, has G2 root to thank for it
- Bootlace lets you install Froyo on your iPhone without a computer
- Mac OS X 10.6.5 update available now
- Apple didn’t buy Wi-Gear, according to Wi-Gear CEO
- PCLinuxOS Releases a Slew of Quarterly Updates
- Motorola DROID 2 to get profiles, USB tethering via update
- Apple releases Mac OS X 10.6.5
- Android phones sweep Consumer Reports ratings, beat down the iPhone
- Tablet conundrum: iPad now or wait?
- Red Hat announces Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- The future of tablets? – Gerson Lehrman Group
- Motorola Backflip gets the Android 2.1 nod
- Collected: The iOS that stole Christmas
- Android smartphone market share up a staggering 22%, Symbian down 8% in Q3 2010
- iOS 4.2 coming Friday with iTunes and Mac OS X updates, sans AirPrint? (update)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 (Anzu) revealed in leaked image
- Lubuntu: Light(er)weight Ubuntu-based Distro
- Samsung teases 10-Inch Galaxy Tab
– iPhones are getting more and more useful.
– “Beat down” is a pretty conservative way to put it.
– Obnoxiously Pro Apple. Kinda made me I’ll to read.
– Another spectacular quarter for Android, and other reason for the iOS fanboys to whine. As if they need an excuse.
– I guess that weight loss plan Ubuntu was using worked.