- HTC HD2 runs Windows Phone 7, makes us yearn for more (video)
- PSA: Apple's iPhone may not wake you up on time tomorrow morning
- Sprint Saturday: Sanyo Taho, BlackBerry Style BOGO, Dell Mini 10 for free
- Indamixx 2 Atom-powered MeeGo tablet touts rockstar looks, $999 price tag
- Steve Ballmer Sells $1.3 Billion Worth of Microsoft Shares (Mashable)
- HTML5 Gives Microsoft, Apple Two Ways to Skin Android's Cat – GigaOm
– Don’t worry, if you have an Android, you’ll be fine.
– Seems a little pricey there.
– Part of me says, “Hey, even Steve Ballmer is getting out”, and the other half says “Do the opposite of Steve Ballmer!” Probably both parts are stupid.
– This makes no sense to me. Anybody else want to explain it to me?