- Microsoft sues Motorola over smart phone patents
- Developers: Third-party Tools Needed for Enterprise Android
- Linux Kernel Development 3rd Ed
- Microsoft's lawyers try to do what its technology can't — kill Android
- Another poll shows the iPhone losing market share to Android
- Microsoft files ITC complaint against Motorola over alleged Android-related patent infringement
- Stuxnet worm brings cyber warfare out of virtual world
- Google Adds Paid Apps to Android Market in More Countries
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Hits the UK on November 1
- Rumors of a big Motorola tablet emerge
- Zeus Botnet Thriving Despite Arrests in the US, UK
- BlackBerry's Encryption Hacked; Backups Now a Risk
- Apple touchscreen iMac rumor just won’t die
- Samsung Galaxy Tab on sale in UK on November 1, will be available from all major carriers
- Google expands Android’s reach, accepting paid apps from 20 more countries, selling to 18 more
- AT&T launching Windows Phone 7 handsets on November 8, unveiling them October 11?
- Logitech to unveil its Google TV lineup October 6th
- Shocker! Samsung licenses Windows Phone 7
- Is Apple really working on an iMac-like computer with full touch display?
- Amazon Building Its Own Android App Market?
– Even stopping Motorola won’t stop Android. Not that Microsoft can stop Motorola.
– sigh Can’t you just compete on your merits Microsoft?