- WSJ, NY Times, USA Today developing Galaxy applications (AFP)
- New Yahoo App for iPhone and Android to Support Mobile to PC Video Calls (Mashable)
- Ubuntu 10.10 desktop reaches through the cloud – CNET
- 12 Reasons to Try Ubuntu 10.10 Now (PC World)
- Adobe, Firefox 4 and Yahoo have big plans for Android
- Firefox 4 for Android Greeted With Cheers and Jeers
- Verizon Wireless will have ‘interactive launch’ of BlackBerry 6 on October 14
- Survey shows Microsoft employees are no fans of Steve Ballmer
- The argument against entry-level Android phones
- News publishers looking to the Galaxy Tab and BlackBerry PlayBook for refuge as well
- HTC HD2 spotted running Windows Phone 7, for real this time?
- T-Mobile responds to complaints from G2 users seeking root
- 10/10 is jailbreak iOS 4.1 day: iPhone 4, iPad, iPod 4G; greenpois0n freedom!
- Firefox 4 beta review
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 starts shipping its outdated self around the world
- HTC Mondrian render teases AT&T U-verse Mobile for Windows Phone 7, looks fatter than last time
- Microsoft and Adobe: sitting in a tree…
- Is Google TV doomed?
- Microsoft’s mobile ambitions ride on new Windows Phone 7 handsets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab launching November 14th on Sprint for $399?
– I’m glad to see big names developing “for” the Galaxy Tab, but is it really for the Galaxy Tab, or is it for Android based tablets?
– I was wondering how long it would take for this.
– Just 12? Katherine is slacking today..
– Cause they’re human?
– Not really an OS article, but browsers are a big part of the OS market, so I think it’s important.
– I know Microsoft is basing their hopes and dreams on Windows 7 phones, but every time I see these things, all I can think is “ugly”.
– I really, REALLY hope not.
– Seems a little early to be making that prediction.
– Not a bad price. Something to think about for all those people saying that the iPad was going to beat the Galaxy Tab on price.