- Firefox beta now available for Android and Maemo devices
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 4 Beta For Android, Maemo
- Yes, But Can Google Chrome Or Firefox Do THIS?
- Against Apple, Ballmer Floats Microsoft Merger With Adobe
- The new Ubuntu is netbook and Windows friendly – Computerworld (blog)
- Three reasons Microsoft shouldn't buy Adobe
- Amazon App Store for Android confirmed by WSJ
- The new Ubuntu is netbook and Windows friendly
- Google denies Oracle’s Android copyright complaint
- Ubuntu Won't Moan To EU About Microsoft
- Developers take wait-and-see attitude on Windows Phone 7
- * Why the OS Matters *
- You Can’t Innovate Like Apple
- Logitech Revue: Not As Good As It Should Have Been
- ScaraOS 0.6 Released
- LG Optimus brings more Android Froyo 2.2 to T-Mobile and Sprint
- Cherrypal announces $188 CherryPad America Android tablet
- Augen Android tablet bonanza: Espresso Doppio dual boots Ubuntu, Firma packs magical pen powers
- Motorola Slaps Apple with Patent Suit, Completes Circle of Insanity
- Oracle, Google, and the Open Invention Network
– Nice for Android users. iPhone users…. well… there’s still…. uh… hm.
– Someone found something Chrome and Firefox just can’t do. Amazing.
– Not sure on WSJ’s predictions as of late. Even though I think the Amazon store is a pretty good likelihood, I’m not going to be surprised if they don’t do it either.
– Less whiny, but I kinda wish they’d do it still. I respect Canonical for competing on their merits. It’s something more companies should do.
– Pretty sweet looking.