- Motorola Citrus budget candybar outed by Verizon, sports Android 2.1 and Blur
- Motorola and Verizon’s crazy portrait Droid Pro unveiled (update: specs!)
- Motorola Citrus budget candybar outted by Verizon, sports Android 2.1
- With Less than 50% Market Share, IE Is Now Losing the Browser Wars
- Verizon Wireless announced Motorola DROID Pro and Citrus
- Take that Microsoft: IE drops below 50%
- Ballmer Promises Microsoft Tablet By Christmas
- Google Officially Responds to Oracle Android Patent Lawsuit
- Stuxnet Worms On
- Android Device Sales Soar as RIM and Apple Decline
- Pair of HTC Windows Phone 7 devices hit the FCC
- Google’s Eric Schmidt says Android is profitable, could eventually be a $10 billion business
- Google responds to Oracle’s Android patent lawsuit, we break it down
- Survey: Android is tops when it comes to ‘recent’ smartphone buyers
- Android Threatens to Make iPhone a Niche Also-Ran (PC World)
- AT&T debuts trio of Motorola Android phones: Bravo, Flipout and Flipside
- T-Mobile no longer accepting G2 pre-orders due to ‘overwhelming demand’
- Visual Depiction of Who Is Suing Who in Mobile
- Steve Ballmer says Windows slate devices by Christmas
- Screenshot Tour: Our Favorite New Features in Ubuntu 10.10 – Lifehacker
– And still no Linux boxes infected. Hm.
– Oh, it’s not just threatening.
– Now the only downside is, you're still on AT&T.
– Preview before official release. Looking really good!