- Buyers Considering IPad Alternatives
- Third Release of Linux SCHED_DEADLINE Available
- * AT&T's Samsung i897 Galaxy S (aka "Captivate") *
- Sony Internet TV with Google TV review
- Enterprises: We'll run Windows XP even after retirement
- Microsoft ramps up its legal assault against Android
- Android Power Round: Nexus Two, JooJoo, and the Android-Mac rap
- Sony earnings call entertains PlayStation Phone, reveals tablets are on the radar
- IE6 Addiction Inhibits Windows 7 Migrations
- Bill Gates will return to save Microsoft
- IE6 addiction throws monkey wrench into Windows 7 migration
- Android 2.1 starts rolling out to Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 line this weekend
- Microsoft holds Androids hostage in open source wars – Register
- Google TV review
- Google, Samsung to Launch ‘Nexus Two’ Next-Gen Android Phone, Report
- Hiding Backdoors In Hardware
- ASUS lays out Armdroid and Wintel tablet plans, we already feel overwhelmed
- Acer Liquid Metal gets official in the UK with Android 2.2 and Breeze UI
- Huawei S7 Android tablet review
- The end of the road for Linux kernel 2.4
– Microsoft using it’s most skilled department, Legal. If Microsoft would just spend money on making a good product, they wouldn’t feel like they needed to do this. Pretty pathetic Microsoft.
– And after Gates comes back, they’ll all ride Unicorns. Really.
– It’s sad that there’s still so much IE6 out there. It is a perfect example of the stagnation of the computer and Operating System market.
– Hostage? I would disagree with that classification, but the author does make some interesting points.