- HTC Merge / Lexicon prototype previewed, 800MHz processor produces sweet scores (video)
- Samsung Captivate gets unofficial Froyo build, with Flash 10.1, mobile hotspot and more (video)
- T-Mobile G2 hands on
- Motorola Milestone gets Ferrari limited
- Microsoft sues Motorola for patent infringement
- Study: iOS, Android web usage surges
- Logitech set to unveil Google-TV-enabled Revue
- Microsoft hopes to bury iPhone, Android (Reuters)
- VMware Seeking a Driver for Mobile Virtualization
- 5 Reasons the Windows Phone 7 Will Fail
- Microsoft Sues Motorola Over Android Phones
- BlindType acquired by Google, Android typists grin uncontrollably
- HTC Merge / Lexicon user manual leaks out
- Get ready for the Android app explosion
- Microsoft Sues Motorola Over Android-Related Patent Infringement
- Stuxnet Analysis Backs Iran-Israel Connection
- Many Top iPhone Apps Collect Unique Device ID
- Ubuntu 10.10 Release Candidate Launched
- StarNet Transforms iPad Into Linux, Unix X Terminal – InformationWeek
- Microsoft Slaps Motorola with Patent Lawsuit over Android
– I know you shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover, but based on what I’ve seen of the new Windows 7 phones, this doesn’t seem likely.
– Oooo, Release Candidate! It’s a good weekend for some trying it out!
– Nice! Finally someone did something useful with the iPad.