- MeeGo 1.1 Released
- Final ‘Free Phone Friday’ features fantastic phones
- Adobe Warns of Critical Flash Bug, Already Being Exploited
- Apple’s white iPhone 4 release date: “NEVER”
- iPhone power: Why Apple wins the smartphone war
- Opinion: Who's afraid of the Maverick Meerkat? – PC Advisor
- Microsoft spends $9 billion annually in research. Why can't it get its money's worth?
- Oracle Claims Google Copied Java Code – Not So Fast, Though
- Will Google’s Online Operating System Revolutionize the Computer? – Fox News
- Nikon debuts Android-powered stereoscopic picture frame, 2D to 3D conversions for a monthly fee
- Nexus Two does (or doesn’t) exist, is (or isn’t) being released this year
- Google: No Hard Drive Needed
- Microsoft Tries to Prevent Asus, Acer from Using Android, ChromeOS
- Sony Internet TV Blu-ray Player with Google TV review
– Get them while they last!
– It’s hard to believe that this guy actually pays attention to news. He seems amazingly out of touch with reality.
– I can honestly say that I struggle to find something I agree with in here.
– You’d think spending that much money, they’d be able to make a decent product. I can only think that bureaucratic meddling getting in the way of real progress.
– Interesting news. Oracle not giving us the full story?
– This kind of thing makes me sick, and makes me want to format the hard drive of every Windows computer I see and install Linux on it.