- China has the top supercomputer in the world, but it still runs Linux
- Get the Droid Incredible for free, with plan
- Microsoft Charging Royalties For Linux
- Verizon rolling out DROID 2 update; improved battery life, Wi-Fi, GPS
- Stiff competition forces Roku to license its software? [Updated]
- Business Insider: Apple holding ’secret’ iOS developer conference next week
- U.S. Cellular jumps on Galaxy Tab bandwagon
- Get the HTC Droid Incredible for free
- Spotlight on Linux: Arch Linux 2010.05
- Google exec calls Android acquisition its ‘best deal ever’
- Google’s Android Market Reaches 100000 Applications
- The FreeBSD Status Report, July-September
- Russia To Create 'Windows Rival'
- Microsoft Is a Dying Consumer Brand
- Java Trojan Attempts to Attack Mac OS X, Fails
- Is Microsoft dying?
- How I Became a PC: Five Steps from Mac to Microsoft – Geeks are Sexy Technology News
- How Microsoft became the enemy, but is no loser – TechEye
- ASUS Eee Pad EP101TC getting Tegra 2 treatment ahead of March launch?
- HTC Desire HD review
– Most of the supercomputers in the world do.
– Leave it to Microsoft..
– Yea, we’ll see. Russian Linux I’d support.
– Java Trojan Fail.
– I’m anxious to see this in person. Looks pretty in the advertisements.