- BlackBerry PlayBook demoed courtesy of RIM’s Mike Lazaridis and Adobe’s Kevin Lynch
- Google Now Accounts for 6.4% of Internet Traffic [REPORT]
- What we know about Mac OS X 10.7 ‘Lion’
- The Android Invasion Cometh; Is Resistance Futile?
- Qt Is Going Modular
- N900 can run unmodified webOS games, what can your Linux-based phone do?
- Android faces new lawsuit, this time from Gemalto
- Canonical Ubuntu Splits From GNOME Over Design Issues
- Samsung Launching New Android Device on November 8 (Mashable)
- Fix a Windows Infection Using Linux
- Ray Ozzie's Departing Memo a Warning To Microsoft
- Android Market tops 100,000 applications
- Ubuntu To Switch to Unity on Desktop
- BlackBerry PlayBook demoed live at Adobe MAX
- Canonical Ubuntu splits from GNOME over design issues
- LSE Breaks World Record In Trade Speed With Linux
- Ubuntu Moves Away From GNOME
- Samsung to unveil new Android device November 8th
- Galaxy Tab WiFi-only model hitting Best Buy for $499.99, Sprint 3G model on sale November 14th?
- RIM announces PlayBook simulator and SDK for BlackBerry Tablet OS
– I wonder how far you have to follow the money before you reach Microsoft or Apple. My bet, not far. Of course, this could just be some company wanting to make a nickel off of Google’s success. Wouldn’t be the first time.
– I am looking forward to seeing what this could be. The Galaxy Tab has been very interesting. Here’s hoping this is a worthwhile successor.
– Seems like you shouldn’t bother, but it’s possible. My recommendation, Fix the Windows machine by installing Linux.
– Ray Ozzie seems like he’s got a few more brain cells floating around upstairs than Steve Ballmer. This seems like a huge loss for Microsoft, and a huge gain for Microsoft’s competitors, who ever they are.
– Sounds like a better deal than the iPad.