- Verizon emerges as the first carrier for Galaxy tab
- Samsung Galaxy Tab slated to go on sale next month, for $599
- Apple previews upcoming Mac OS X Lion
- Apple posts video of ‘Back to the Mac’ press event
- Samsung Omnia 7 review
- Windows Phone 7 review
- HTC Surround review
- Ubuntu’s Zimmerman: Qt Has a Lot to Offer Ubuntu
- ReactOS 0.3.12 Released
- Why Do so Many Geeks Hate Internet Explorer?
- Editorial: Why the Galaxy Tab’s price makes sense
- Lenovo says no Android tablet in US until Honeycomb; no Windows 7 tablet, period
- Android 3.0 due to start hitting tablets in December ahead of January launch
- Boxee Box shipping November 10th in US and Canada
- Apple TV now jailbreakable with PwnageTool 4.1
- London Stock Exchange moves to Linux
- Verizon Wireless to offer Samsung Galaxy Tab on November 11 for $600
- Apple announces Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Apple adds FaceTime to Macs
- Apple’s Mac App Store: Will developers pay?
– I would have thought that it was obvious. Worth the read.
– Probably smart on both counts. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with for Android.
– Really looking forward to this!
– I could be the only one that thinks that this is more exciting than the Apple event. Probably not though.
– Good move.
– I like the idea of the Galaxy Tab, but that feels too expensive to me.
– I’m not really blown away by this.
– I’m even less blown away by this.
– Apple trying to coral their Desktop OS into the walled garden their mobile OS lives in. I can’t wait to see what Apple’s requirements are to get in.