- TweetDeck CEO continues backlash against Jobs
- Palm gets official with webOS 2.0 and Pre 2: hitting France on Friday, Verizon ‘in the coming months’
- Samsung gets official with Galaxy Tab accessory lineup
- Caveat emptor: Custom Android handsets all the rage in Germany?
- webOS 2.0 review
- RIM’s Jim Balsillie hits back at the Steve Jobs rant, Apple’s ‘distortion field’
- Apple’s ‘Back to the Mac’ event is tomorrow at 1PM ET / 10AM PT — we’ll be there live!
- Why ‘Fragmentation’ Isnâ€™t a Problem for Android or Linux
- Steve Jobs Pokes Google Amid Record Profits for Apple
- Jobs: Android’s Openness “Disingenuous”
- RIM co-CEO, TweetDeck CEO Respond to Jobs’ Rant
- Nothing will go unnoticed with Android app Server Density (Appolicious)
- RIM’s Balsillie responds to barbs from Apple’s Jobs
- Google, TweetDeck execs return fire after Steve Jobs’ anti-Android rant
- Samsung Omnia 7 now available to pre-order with T-Mobile UK
- Jobs squashes 7-inch iPad rumors during tablet tirade
- HP announces Palm Pre 2, webOS 2.0
- Android 3.0 tablet samples ready by December; Android 4.0 in 2H 2011
- RIM’s Balsillie responds to Jobs, ‘customers are getting tired of being told what to think by Apple’
- A misguided rebuttal to Steve Jobs' Android attack – CNET
– Hey Steve, is there an app for that?
– Merry Christmas!!!
– Was there anybody that agreed with Steve Jobs? Anybody?
– Dunno, I thought that the response was pretty good. It was only in relation to the open vs. closed argument, and you can’t get more open than being able to download the source, modify as you see fit, and compile it yourself.