- Windows Phone 7 and Kinect to launch alongside $1 billion marketing blitz
- Steve Jobs drops knowledge on earnings call: calls out Google and RIM, says 7-inch tablets are 'DOA'
- Help! My PC is infected with malware (FAQ) – CNET (blog)
- Apple easily beats forecasts, but iPad disappoints (Reuters)
- Five reasons Android will beat the iPhone
- Apple 4Q net income soars 70 pct; iPad falls short
- Android Gingerbread: Everything there is to know
- Apple Declared "Marketer of the Decade" (Mashable)
- Android-based Archos 43 PMP up for pre-order, should ship out soon
- HTC HD7 vs. Desire HD: battle of the 4.3-inchers
- HTC Gratia brings AT&T’s Aria to Europe
- If the iPad Is a PC, Then So Is Every Modern Smartphone
- Why Microsoft Is So Scared of OpenOffice
- Linux To Take Over Microsoft In Enterprises
- Desktop Linux Is Dead
- MS Gives Free Licenses To Oppressed Nonprofits
- Ubuntu 10.10 Multitouch Support Demo
- Apple working on video iAds for iDevices, AppleTV?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab redesigned for KDDI, hitting Japan in late February as SMT-i9100
- Ubuntu 10.10 – the release cycle in review…
– This is where Microsoft is really dangerous. They make a crappy product, but they have billions to spend on telling you how good it is.
– “Integrated will trump fragmented every time?” Worked really well in the PC market didn’t it Steve?
– Switch to Linux. Easy fix.
– Ain’t that the truth?
– A very good statement of the obvious.
– Yes, if you’re going to say that Apple is good at anything, it’s marketing. No arguments there.
– Good point.
– Because OpenOffice threatens Microsoft’s core business. Many companies could use Linux on the desktop easily, but the lack of Microsoft Office makes that more difficult. If that company used OpenOffice instead, Linux is a real opportunity to save on money and trouble. Microsoft can’t have that.
– Businesses are finally starting to get smart.
– The reports of it’s death are GREATLY exaggerated. And stupidly. Don’t forget stupidly.
– Funny, if they’d just use a free, legal copy of Linux, it wouldn’t be a problem.
– Yea, that should encourage people to stick with the platform. Annoy the heck outta them. Works every time.