- John Sculley: Steve Jobs Wanted to Be Sony
- Windows Phone 7: Arriving Late to the Smartphone Buffet – ZDNet (blog)
- CTL 2goPad SL10 review
- Motorola DROID 2 security flaw allows Voice Actions from passcode-protected state
- Microsoft Exposes Scope of Botnet Threat (PC World)
- AMD Waits for Tablet Dust to Settle
- Apple’s earnings to showcase one-two punch
- Android 2.2 Update Rolling Out to Samsung Galaxy S
- White iPhone 4 owner explains delayed Apple release date in NYC elevator
- The Original Microsoft Windows 1.0 Press Release (Mashable)
- Galaxy S Android 2.2 Froyo update begins to trickle out (update: official)
- Samsung Transform review
- Book Excerpt: Linux Kernel Development, 3rd Edition.
- Samsung Galaxy S officially blessed with Android 2.2
- White iPhone 4 spotted, explained?
- Android brings in $1 billion a year to Google, helps drive soaring profits
- Nokia's ex-MeeGo chief lands at Palm?
– It’s big and it’s bad. Don’t want to take part? Use Linux. Works every time.
– A day that will live in infamy.
– Sounds like Apple…
– I’d say that Steve Ballmer really looks like a tool now, but how is that different from all the other times?
– Really? Alright. Why not.