- Google and Apple Battle for Your TV
- iPod Now Accounts for 40% Of iOS Devices
- Google Music could be a boon for Android
- Why Android will dominate the iPhone and grab half the smartphone market
- Internet Explorer 9 UI Video Leaked
- Google to start TV service in US this autumn; Chrome OS tablets on the way – MacDailyNews (blog)
- Does Linux Come in Too Many Flavors? – OStatic (blog)
- webOS 2.0 screen shots emerge
- Bricscad V10 for Linux Released
- Android now powers 25 percent of mobile operating systems (Appolicious)
- Android/Linux kernel fight continues
- What’s Google’s mysterious doodle?
- Samsung Fascinate launching on Verizon September 9
- BlackBerry Style 9670 demo videos leaked
- Schmidt: Google TV coming to U.S. this fall
- Geeks bearing gifts – PC Advisor (blog)
- From Vista and 7, to Ubuntu and Jolicloud without a Mac deviation – New Europe
- Ubuntu 10.10 beta review
- * How New Art Can End the Copyright Wars *
- Google Says Microsoft Is Driving Antitrust Review
– As usual, Apple has the “head start”, but for some reason I see Google selling better, if either of them do.
– The “flavors” of Linux are a benefit, not a handicap. Market dominance in the Linux market is based on Merit. If there were multiple versions of Windows produced by different companies, and customized in different ways, would Microsoft’s still be the leader?
– And that share is only growing.
– I’m anxious to see this. Should be interesting.
– Wouldn’t surprise me.