- Samsung Expects Galaxy S To Lead Fast Sales Growth (NewsFactor)
- Hands-On With iOS 4.1 GM
- Unreleased Samsung Galaxy Tab rooted
- Linux Distributions Update for Web Flaw (PC World)
- Mint 9: Minty fresh Linux
- More Evidence That Linux Doesn't Necessarily Need the Desktop – OStatic (blog)
- Free Jolicloud OS breathes new life into old Netbooks
- IPad faces new tablet challengers
(Investor’s Business Daily)
- Stream TV Android Froyo Tablet: Sneak Peak Now, Preorders Next Week
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Rooted… A Month Before Release
- iOS Bigger than Linux and Android Combined [STATS]
- Samsung GalaxyTab brings new life to Android
- Samsung tablet makes Euro debut
- Top Security at VMworld
- Android steals more market share from Apple
- Net Applications: iOS has over 1% of global browsing share, Android at 0.2%
- Ubuntu 10.10 beta is available for download now
- Ubuntu 10.10 beta – an insider’s view
- 5 ways to make Android 2.1 work like Froyo
- Huawei launches affordable, Android 2.2 Ideos handset
– Had one of these in hand less than 30 minutes ago. Don’t like the change to the horizonal swipe (too iphony), but otherwise a very nice phone.
– Be sure to run your updates.
– Might not NEED it, but it sure would be nice.
– I grabbed a copy of it last night, but didn’t get a whole lot of time to try it. More fun to be had tonight I guess!