- Is Google Chrome on tablets an idea whose time should never come?
- Apple buys facial-recognition firm Polar Rose
- What You Did There, I See It: iPhone Bar
- Apple releases Security Update 2010-006 for Snow Leopard
- Canonical Toying with Hardware Sensors
- Netbook sales go negative, firm says. iPad to blame? – Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
- HP says webOS tablets to be ‘similar to the iPad’
- Oracle rips Red Hat and ‘sort of’ launches a new Linux
- HTC Lexikon headed to Verizon?
- Nokia N8 delayed ‘for a few weeks to do some final amends’
- 5 Reasons to ‘Like’ a Facebook Phone
- Facebook phone rumors persist despite denials
- BlackBerry Storm 3 image leaks?
- Ubuntu prototype uses face recognition to intelligently move UI elements (video)
- Looking Back At OS X's Origins
- Google Docs Editing Coming to iPad and Android (Mashable)
- Facebook Denies Phone in the Works: Rumors Persist
- HP intros Envy 100, Android-powered Photosmart eStation AIO with Yahoo widgets (update)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab feature tour reminds of just how pocketable it isn’t (video)
- HP’s Photosmart eStation Android tablet hands-on (update: video!)
– I wouldn’t say that specifically the iPad is to blame. The new strain of tablets coming out, possibly.
– Sounds pretty cool.
– This could make for an interesting time with all those Android tablets that are coming our way.