- Should I Learn To Program iOS Or Android Devices?
- Apple granted patent for handheld that recognizes your hands
- EU plans to end Apple antitrust investigation in light of relaxed iPhone rules
- Verizon Wireless Motorola DROID R2D2 launch: Stormtroopers, giveaways, and more
- How would you change Dell’s Streak?
- Facebook and Twitter Fails, MineCraft and Ubuntu Wins – PCWorld Podcast #92
- HP Slate prototype gets yet another guided tour, this time with HDMI-equipped dock (video)
- Sony Ericsson Abandons Symbian
- Android’s Google Apps Agreement: Google’s Leverage Over OEMs
- Droid 2 R2-D2 edition launch kit makes emergency landing
- Android-based AlessiTab home tablet gets November release, higher price
– Might be why they did it, ya think?
– I actually really like the way that looks, but I’m not sure how practical the look would be. We’ll see.