- Mozilla’s Seabird phone concept teaches us how to dream
- Microsoft Says Windows 7 SP1 Needed for IE9 Beta
- OpenIndiana Gives Solaris Users a Free, Open Alternative
- Is Chrome Overtaking Firefox as Power Users’ Browser of Choice?
- Linux finally matches Windows' eye candy with the KDE desktop – Australian Personal Computer
- Windows Phone 7 has tethering support, up to carriers whether to enable it
- New Galaxy Tab video offers thorough overview, glimpse of starry mail client
- HP Slate vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab (or Why HP Bought Palm)
- Editorial: Firmware, forums, and desperation — the dark side of Android hacking
- HTC Desire HD ROM ported to Droid Incredible, Desire (update: EVO 4G too)
- Flickr adds in-browser uploading for Android
- Adios Windows 7: What I learned on the road back to Vista
- Motorola R2-D2 dummy units start hitting Verizon Wireless stores
- GeeXboX: Lightweight Media System
- iPhone tops J.D. Power survey for fourth straight time (Macworld.com)
- VMware’s Novell SUSE Linux buy out runs into a snag
- Apple TV gets paid, prepares to ship
- Sony Ericsson pushes Android 2.1 upgrade for X10 family back to ‘late October’
- 10-inch Galaxy Tab promised for 2011 by Samsung Ireland General Manager (updated)
- Panasonic Toughbook U1 gets new sunlight-viewable screen, still solid to its Atom core
– Looks pretty amazing. Might have to fire that up.
– I wonder how much of this is RDF and how much is real.