- Rumor: Samsung Galaxy Tab to retail for €699 and €799 in Europe
- Apple-Google smackdown — who’s lying about Android activation numbers?
- Samsung Unleashes Its Galaxy Tab on Apple’s iPad
- A Guide to Today’s Top 10 Linux Distributions
- Music labels eager for Google-Apple battle
- Flash On Android Is 'Shockingly Bad'
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Tab
- Google refutes Apple’s activation innuendo
- Apple and Google to clash in music space by Christmas
- Chrome update marks Web browser’s second birthday
- Sorry, Steve — Apple's still losing to Android
- Windows Phone 7 Goes To Mobile Device Makers
- Crowded web TV field awaits Apple
- Samsung confirms Honeycomb as name of Android 3.5, more Tab models due
- Google Responds to Steve Jobs' Android Activation Jab (Mashable)
- Competition Responds to Apple TV and Ping
- Samsung unveils iPad competitor Galaxy
- Apple TV a first step for more ambitious plans?
- Samsung Officially Unveils Galaxy Tab
- Samsung, Toshiba take on Apple with ‘iPad killers’
– A little pricy there kids.
– Bummer Steve, reality sucks doesn’t it?
– I’m sure that Apple will do just fine in this market. All the Apple fans will go out of their way to buy the Apple product even though there are equal or better products to be had. Apple can almost always count on the gullibility of it’s fan base.
– Who to believe. Apple or Google? Well, it’s not going to be Apple, so that makes the question easy doesn’t it?