- Samsung Fascinate launching on September 9th
- Glide Mobile Cloud Extends Apple Safari Browser With Portable OS and 30GBs of … – PR-CANADA.net (press release)
- Paul Allen sues major tech co’s, including Google
- Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon
- Microsoft Co-founder Sues Apple, Google and Facebook
- A Conference For Malware Writers
- .Net On Android Is Safe, Says Microsoft
- Mozilla Releases Fennec, Firefox Mobile Alpha for Android
- Verizon Rolls Out Android 2.2 to Droid Incredible
- Paul Allen’s Interval sues Apple
- Patent suits filed against Facebook, Apple, Google
- Firefox Mobile comes to Android in ‘Fennec’
- Google quietly revs Chrome dev to version 7
- Sprint Samsung Epic 4G user guide live
- Palm Pre over-clocked to 1 GHz
- Apple tops the IBM security list with the most vulnerabilities
- Older Software in Windows 7
- Choose a Desktop Linux Distribution
- State of Virginia Technology Centers Down
- Microsoft to spend fortune on Windows 7 push (Appolicious)
– Reminds me of some tool that I was just talking to about viruses and Macs. Of course, he’s the type that will never acknowledge reality. Oh well, moving on.
– Wow, sounds like a quality organization.
– Normally, I’d say something nasty about Microsoft here. I’m not going to because I do think that this is the only real reason that Windows is still where it is today. If Linux had marketing like Windows and Mac OS does, I think the landscape would be drastically different.