- Apple, Verizon Still Working Out iPhone Kinks, Says Analyst (PC World)
- What’s gone wrong with the Android 2.2 Froyo rollout?
- Microsoft Claims 'We Love Open Source'
- Apple Mac enterprise numbers surge in June
- Valve Silences Steam on Linux Rumours
- Apple Patent Outlines a System To Track Users (NewsFactor)
- Microsoft lines up developers for Windows Phone 7
- Microsoft Lines up Developers for Windows Phone 7
- Hands on with the AR.Drone iPhone-controlled quadrocopter
- OpenSolaris Governing Board Dissolves Itself
- Adobe Flash 10.1 files leaked, will work on any Android 2.2 handset
- Murder by malware: Can computer viruses kill?
- Kindle 3 Ships This Week: Are You Getting One?
- Third Time's a Charm: iOS 4.1 Will Finally Fix iPhone 4 (PC World)
- Windows Phone 7 Developer Tools Go Gold September 16
- iPhone ‘kill switch’ would use voice, facial recognition
- About Snow Leopard’s Dock icons
– Or hey, it might come to the Easter Bunny Rabbit network even sooner! It’s amazing that there’s reporting of delays in a process that no one has even verified is underway yet, if it will be.
– Yes, and I LOVE being skinned and made into a boat.
– Just what we need. There’s always been this worry that the Government would turn into Big Brother. Those people are looking in the wrong direction.
– Sounds like another good reason to switch to Linux.
– Really? After that I can hold it however I want to?? Oh. Nevermind.