- Watch out Apple, Android 3.0 tablets may surpass the iPad
- Root Privileges Through Linux Kernel Bug
- DROID Pro is DROID 2 world edition, LG enV Touch 2 to run Android?
- How does Intel/McAfee make sense? I think I know…
- Troubleshoot a Windows XP System That Won’t Shut Down
- Update: 40 Windows apps contain critical bug, says researcher
- RIM To Use QNX Software in Upcoming Tablet?
- Google targeting Apple iPad with Chrome tablet?
- Next version of Android to be called Honeycomb?
- Miss yesterday’s $99 Vibrant deal? How about a penny?
- Peppermint Ice review
- 40 Windows apps contain critical bug, says researcher
- Rumored Google Tablet Raises Chrome vs. Android Question
- Facebook introduces 'Places' location-sharing program
- Hands-on with Windows Phone 7′s games – CNET (blog)
– It’s pretty obvious that Android based tablets will outsell iPads, actually. Google/Android hasn’t limited itself to a single carrier or a single device. There will be hundreds of different models, from a multitude of different companies. Any number of features will be offered that Apple won’t match, and the Android will become the defacto standard. The iPad will continue to sell, just like Macs continue to sell, but once they lose their market dominance, it’s EXTREMELY unlikely they’ll get it back barring a major shift in strategy.
– Looks like that ones already fixed.
– They may have introduced it, but mine still no workie. Says it will be available soon. Seems like maybe they should have taken care of that before they did the announcement.