- KDE Software Compilation 4.5 Released
- Microsoft’s Site Picks a Fight with ‘Learning Curve’ Macs
- Dell Streak to go on sale August 13th, $300 on-contract, $550 off-contact
- SMS Trojan Steals From Android Owners
- Droid 2 Arrives on Verizon This Week
- It’s official: Verizon’s Motorola Droid 2 lands this week
- Microsoft shows weakness with its anti-Apple campaign
- webOS 1.4.5 update to start hitting handsets today
- Adobe demos Flash 10.1 on Motorola DROID 2
- Canonical Starts Tracking Ubuntu OEM Installs
- Verizon, Motorola Introduce Droid 2
- Microsoft Battles Apple in the Wrong Market
- Verizon Roadmap Leak Suggests Android Phones, Tablets Galore
- Motorola Droid Pro with 1.3GHz processor coming to Verizon in fall?
- Motorola DROID 2 does hokey pokey, that’s what it’s all about
- Verizon Wireless’ Motorola DROID 2 guide, features leaked, release confirmed
- Verizon Wireless makes DROID 2 official, online tomorrow, in stores on Thursday
- Why the Verizon iPhone is already too late
- Canonical Begins Tracking Ubuntu Installations
- Linux Foundation launches major open-source license compliance program
– Pity about that whole AT&T thing, but at least it gives people who actually LIKE AT&T a choice of a phone that is actually good. No case required.
– But wait, isn’t that suppose to be impossible??
– I’m still not convinced by anything I’ve seen that iPhone is going to Verizon. Even if it is, too little too late.