- Verizon launches Droid 2 demo page
- Apple says it has patch for remote attack on iPhone, iPad
- Is Motorola Droid 2 on tap this week?
- Weekend iPhone Rumors: Apple ordering “hoards” of CDMA chips, AT&T SEC filing hints at loss of exclusivity?
- Verizon, Google issue joint statement on net-neutrality
- Motorola Droid 2: Your guide to Verizon’s next Android phone
- The iPhone is coming to Verizon, again (Appolicious)
- iPhone head faced “cultural differences” at Apple
- Ubuntu: We Have No Plans to Fork GNOME
- Flash Ported To iOS and iPhone 4
- HTC Desire HD gets videoed, 4.3-inch screen
- Apple iPhone 4 problems: scapegoat Mark Papermaster?
- Dell Streak review
- Kmart Briefly Offers $149 Android Tablet
- Interesting Linux News for the Day – August 9, 2010
- Flash 'Ported' to iPhone
– Let me guess, they’re giving away a free case?
– Don't hold your breath. I've heard nothing about Apple and AT&T renegotiating their exclusivity agreement.
– It’s nice to see that even if Apple refuses to do it, someone will.