- comScore: Android gains 4 points in U.S. smartphone market share, Samsung top overall OEM
- iPhone 4 bursts into flames, burns hand
- Samsung Captivate to launch on AT&T July 18th, $199
- Daring Fireball: Microsoft sold 503 KINs
- Ubuntu shoehorned on to Nexus One
- HTC Mozart and Mondrian to be Windows Phone 7 handsets
– Android gains more ground.
– Finally, something justifies people calling the iPhone 4 “hot”.
– Wow. 503. I swear I saw it advertised. How much did Microsoft lose on this little venture?
– This is awesome on so many levels.