- Apple releases iPhone OS 4.1 beta 2
- Is Linux Just Another Unix Flavor? (PC World)
- Out-of-Stock Droid X Is Best-Selling Android Phone
- Verizon Wireless customers top the charts in smartphone data usage
- 7-inch, $150 Android tablet set to go on sale
- Dell demos Streak running Android 2.1, $299 on contract, $549 off
- Android App Video Review: Yelp
- iPhone ‘faces rising challenge’ from Android handsets
- Smartphones dominate the UK market with Android rising 350%
- Dell Streak goes on sale tomorrow in U.S.
- RIM continues to taunt, shows off more BlackBerry 6 screenshots
- iPad Owners Are 'Selfish Elites'
- When Is It Right To Go Public With Security Flaws?
- Apple Launches New Magical Trackpad, 12 Core Macs
- The Most Popular Web Server Linux Is…
- Create a jQuery, PHP, XMPP Real-Time Web App
- Desktop Linux: When and how to add proprietary software
- Apple and Intel: Destined to Clash
- Android Users Aren't As Disloyal As Reported
– Um, no.
– DOH, At&t?!? As little respect as I have for the iPhone, putting this head to head with it at such a high price point seems kinda like a bad idea. Maybe it's just me.
– I like those numbers. I’d like to see how Android numbers compare to the iPhone.
– I’d love to get my hands on one of these, just to try it out.
– No surprises here.
– It results in the fact that Apple is egotistical and overbearing. I’m all for Apple trying to pull Intel out of it’s products. We saw how well that worked for them before.