- Al Franken's Warning On Net Neutrality
- Will Ballmer Be Replaced As Microsoft CEO?
- Jailbreaking iPhone Now Legal
- Apple takes on the DROID X in its latest antenna death-grip video
- AP: New government law makes it legal to unlock your phone, load 3rd party apps on iPhone
- First Embedded Linux OS to be Accepted for EAL4+ Certification
- Affordable Android-powered iPad-like Tablet Computers Galore
- Seven Cool Multimedia Features in RIM’s New BlackBerry OS
- India Unveils ‘Laptop’ Costing $35
- Amiga: 25 Years Later
- HP to pass on Windows Phone 7 and Android, focus on webOS for its smartphones
- Apple iPhone 4 Bumper Giveaway Timeline Doesn’t Add Up
- The Amiga Turns 25
- Building a $200 Linux PC
– While I don’t think this is specifically an operating system matter, this is something I strongly believe in. I try to stay out of politics here if I can, and strongly advocate both Democrats and Replublicans switching to a Linux OS.
– One way or another, this could have a significant impact on the operating system market. Should be fun to watch.
– Pretty pathetic attempt by Apple. Proof positive that they’re still missing the point.
– Oh, this is SO COOL. Happy Monday everybody!
– Some of these already beat out the iPad, and they’re from relatively unknown companies. Can the iPad really stand up against an offering from one of the big names?