- Droid X Gets Rooted
- Chitika: iOS 4 accounts for 50% of iPhone traffic
- Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux (PC World)
- Apple takes top spot in software insecurity report (Christopher Null)
- BSOD Issues On Deepwater Horizon
- AT&T Samsung Captivate Review
- Microsoft Signs License With ARM
- Who's Afraid of Steve Jobs? (BusinessWeek)
- HP Tablet Goes Enterprise, WebOS Tablet Due Too?
- The Scalability of Linus
- Apple releases update for Snow Leopard Server
- BGR Caption Contest: Motorola DROID X launch
– The author stopped short of coming up with a full 10, but still a pretty good endorsement.
– No! Not Apple! What will all the Fan Bois say? Silly question. They’ll make excuses and deny of course.
– So, what they’re saying is that Microsoft might be at least partly responsible for the largest ecological disaster in history. Nice. Can someone give me an address to mail the Ubuntu disk to? I’d rather not have a repeat of this in the future.
– A pretty good article about Consumer Reports. It’s not directly related to operating systems, but it does tell the tale of Consumer Reports recent review of the iPhone 4. Consumer Reports went head to head with Apple, and Apple blinked.