- IBM endorses Firefox as in-house Web browser
- Microsoft Busting Its Own Browser+OS Myth
- Best Format For OS X and Linux HDD?
- Finally, Someone Does Proper iPhone 4 Antenna Testing
- Rumor: Apple has a CDMA iPhone, just needs Verizon to ink a deal
- Some iPhone 4 cameras have yellowing problem
- Apple releases iOS 4 Exchange Server sync fix
- Let the iPhone 4 lawsuit derby begin
- iPhone feels the heat from Droid X factor (Ben Patterson)
- Consumers sue Apple over iPhone antenna problems
- Under the Gavel: iPhone 4 reception special edition
- Mozilla Sends Firefox Home to iPhone App Store
- IBM names Firefox its default browser
- Unusual, Obscure, and Useful Linux Distros
- Apple, AT&T Sued Over iPhone 4 Antennas
- Official: Steve Jobs Is In Cahoots with Porn Stars
- UPDATED: Apple and AT&T hit with first iPhone 4 class action lawsuit
- Exclusive: Conversation with Steve Jobs on the iPhone 4 antenna problems
- Microsoft Kin is Dead
- GNU HURD Retrospective
– The truth comes out. Finally.
– Interesting question.
– It wouldn’t have been surprising if Apple had First Generation CDMA iPhones. That doesn’t mean anything when it comes to a Verizon iPhone. Just marketing as far as I’m concerned.
– As it should, since the Droid X is the better phone.
– Nice! More companies need to standardize on NON-Microsoft browsers.
– This is a joke people. I don’t want any angry emails about it.
– Sounds like Jobs and the arrogance he exudes.