- Bandage iPhone 4 Reception Issues with Antenn-aid [PIC] (Mashable)
- HTC DROID Incredible to be updated to Froyo end of July, early August
- 5 Enhancements in the Next Ubuntu Version (10.10)
- Peppermint Ice Linux OS
- iPhone 3G and 3GS battery test: iOS 3 vs. iOS 4 (Macworld.com)
- Motorola DROID X privacy issue with text messages and call logs
- Windows Phone 7 Hits Technical Preview Milestone
- Report: Apple to Wrap Entire Campus in Enormous Rubber Bumper
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Preview
- Microsoft Has No Plans To Patch New Flaw
- Inside Apple's Anechoic Testing Chambers
- Apple’s Bumper band-aid won’t heal everything
- RIM says Apple claims about BlackBerry unacceptable
- Verizon Wireless DROID X slated to receive update starting July 19th
- iToons: Introducing the Apple PR Bumper
- * The Next Big Tech Battleground: the TV *
- HTC, RIM and Nokia Challenge Apple's Antenna Claims (Mashable)
- Defiant Jobs stands by iPhone 4 (Reuters)
- Windows Vulnerable To 'Token Kidnapping' Attacks
- Damn Vulnerable Linux — Most Vulnerable Linux Ever
– I’m excited for the new release. OneConf is especially interesting for me.
– I know mine runs like a pig with only one noticably new feature. Surprises me how people seem to think that the iPhone still even competes since other devices (ANDROID) easily beat the iPhone hands down.
– Bummer. Well, maybe they’re holding it wrong.
– Sounds very Microsoftian.
– I think there’s a big point here. With Android actually being embedded into TVs already, and Apple reportedly doing a big revamp of Apple TV, there could be a lot of interesting OS news coming our way in regards to TVs. Personally speaking, Netflix and Hulu clients for Android would make TV watching a lotta interesting.
– This should be interesting.
– Honestly, did you expect anything different?