- An Apple apology would be better late than never (Appolicious)
- DROID X first production run sold out online, now shipping July 23rd
- Windows 8 Should Virtualize Everything (PC Magazine)
- Jobs Blasted by Sen. and Apple Insider Over iPhone 4 Flaws (PC World)
- Grief Over iPhone 4 Reception Problems Grows
- With iOS 4.1 Out, Apple Hastily Calls Press Conference
- Apple to offer iPhone 4 fix?
- Can Steve Jobs Admit to iPhone Flaw?
- OpenSUSE 11.3 Is Here
- Verizon Wireless Motorola DROID X selling out, activation issues
- Apple Engineer Warned About iPhone 4 Issue- Can Steve Jobs Admit to iPhone Flaw?
- Apple iPhone 4.0.1 software update now available
- Apple Releases iOS 4.1 To Developers
- Early Look At Velocity Micro Android Tablets
- OpenSUSE 11.3 Released: Screenshots and Features
- QNX6 Is Closed Source Once Again
- IBM opens up beta for AIX 7
- Palm to continue rollout of webOS 1.4.5 with bug intact
- Android 2.2 and 2.1 with Sense ported to the HTC HD2
- Consumer survey shows Apple and HTC on the rise, RIM and Motorola in decline
– Don’t hold your breath.
– Now this is a good idea. It would make Windows programs ALMOST work like Linux programs. Great idea.
– Yes, that’s right. Steve Jobs is going to go door to door personally applying the duct tape that’s required to make their phone work correctly. That’s what I hear at least.
– I believe that he’s physically capable, which makes the answer to this question “yes”. The better question is will he? It’s obvious there’s a flaw. Can his holiness admit that they screwed up?
– Can anybody guess what I’m downloading tonight? Anybody?
– Well, they said they’d have enough. They were wrong. I’m taking that as a good sign.
– Yay, Apple is pushing out the “fix” to the signal strength “bug”. Now, when are they going to fix their hardware?
– I’m surprised to see the decline in Motorola, especially since the Droid X is on the horizon, but the HTC IS awesome.