- Consumer Reports knocks iPhone 4 for reception issues
- Google tool aims to make it easy to create Android programs
- Reports: iOS 4 upgrade kills old iPhones’ Wi-Fi (Christopher Null)
- The Android Gets Its HyperCard
- Ballmer Again Promises Windows 7 Tablet Computers
- Consumer Reports gives thumb’s down to iPhone 4
- Apple's new iPhone 4 commercials all about FaceTime (Macworld.com)
- Windows 7 tablets still on the way, Microsoft’s Ballmer says
- App Inventor Makes Everyone an Android App Developer
- Windows tablets: Already too late? (Christopher Null)
- Consumer Reports ‘can’t recommend’ new iPhone
- Consumer Reports faults iPhone 4 antenna in test
- Consumer Reports won’t recommend iPhone 4
– I’ve definitly seen some WiFi oddities since I upgraded, but mine still works thankfully. If you haven’t done it yet, might want to think twice.
– FaceTime is a neat new gimmick, but it won’t sell me a phone. I won’t use it the majority of the time, and since FaceTime only works with other iPhone 4 users, and only on WiFi, it’s real utility is extremly limited.
– The same could have been said for the phone market by the time Android appeared, but Android is still progressing nicely in the market.