- Google: We're no Copycats. Apple's Rewriting History
- Consumer Reports: iPhone 4 antenna issues are hardware related
- Google releases App Inventor for Android
- Ballmer: Windows 7 slates before the end of this year
- Lawsuit against Apple, AT&T remains class action
- Claimed Proof That UNIX Code Was Copied Into Linux
- Judge OKs iPhone class action against Apple, AT&T (AP)
- UK Officials: Dump Microsoft, Use Linux
- What Developers Think About Apple's iAd
- Fujitsu to jump on the Android bandwagon?
- Droid X Debuts This Week; Expect Instant Hit
– Apple has a history of trying to rewrite history. This wouldn’t be a change.
– What? Apple not giving it’s customers the full story? I’m sure this will play nicely into that Class Action Lawsuit they’ve got pending.
– Pretty sweet. I might even write my own app as soon as I get my own Android phone.
– Darl McBride’s brother attempts to prove something again (badly). Seriously? This stuff is the best you’ve come up with after almost ten years?!?
– Gotta say, this suggestion is a no brainer. It’s something I wish our government would do.
– That’s just not going to last. I’m curious as to how this will play out over time.